Education is the most important thing a child should be tought, and there are thousands of good manners they should learn. They need this to succeed and to be distinguished. Everybody likes a well-educated child, or even man. Thats why I'm listing some ideas.
1. Waiting their turn and not interrupting other people when they are speaking. Gently tell them to wait until someone is done speaking, and then ask their question.
2. No name calling. Even if it's in "fun", name calling hurts.
3. Always greet someone when they come over to your house. Or go to someone's house.
4. Say, "Please" and "Thank you" often. It shows respect and appreciation. In addition, if they are thanked, then say "You're welcome".
5. Clean up after yourself. Whether at home or at a friend's house, always pick up after yourself. 6. Take compliments courteously. If someone praises your children, teach them to be gracious and say, “thank you”, and avoid putting themselves down or pointing out flaws.
7. Respect differences. When people do things differently from your family because of diversity in culture, race, or religion, then teach your child respect. Point out how interesting it is or how different families do different things. Families have their own traditions or rituals and it is important and has meaning for that family.
8. Always ask for permission to an adult.